Will I have to share a room?
- No, all rooms are sole occupancy unless you share with a friend or partner.
Do I have to partake in all workshops & activity sessions?
- This is your weekend, you can choose to fill it as you wish.
Are the workshops held in the conference style?
Our workshops will be held before lunch, in a relaxed setting, no conference rooms or uncomfortable chairs here, think sofas and cups of tea.
Do I have to be physically fit to attend?
- No, however, you will be asked to fill our booking form, part of which covers health/fitness. This will enable us to adapt sessions for you if needs be.
Do you cater for vegetarian/vegan/gluten free etc..?
- Yes, please ensure you let us know on the booking form.
Is alcohol allowed at your events?
- There is a licensed bar on the premises. You're in charge of your wellness weekend, however, we're not encouraging a piss up!
What treatments will be on offer?
- TBC soon!
Will I get a chance to explore the area?
- Yes, there is free time each afternoon and we're right on a public footpath if you want to explore by foot.
What does Zaol mean?
- It is a play on words. Irish word Saol which means life combined with the fact it sounds like 'Sail'. Plus we like Z.
WTF is BeZaol! and BeZonk! ?
- BeZaol! is our morning wake up stretch designed by us to get your blood flowing and ready for the day.
- BeZonk! is time to put your PJ's on and wind down.
Can't see your question - drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07952 263 103